At KBA Lease Services we strive to attract a diverse workforce and seek to employ top quality employees who share the same values:
- We value and reward excellence, and actively encourage our employees to pursue and achieve exceptional goals.
- We value personal and professional growth, and actively encourage each employee to grow with us.
- We value diversity, and actively seek to understand and capitalize on this strength.
- We value change, and actively capitalize on its potential and the opportunity created thereby.
- We value our employees, and actively solicit their feedback to increase job satisfaction and sustain a more productive and creative work environment.
CPA – Real Estate
KBA Lease Services is seeking an experienced CPA with strong interpersonal and writing skills to join our dynamic and growing national lease audit practice. Lease auditing is the analysis of the financial elements of commercial real estate leases.
If selected, you will have a lot of responsibility and will be directly contributing to the success of the team and the company in a highly visible way. You will work directly with KBA’s Senior Vice President, would be expected to participate in many aspects of our company, and will interact regularly with clients. This job will prove extremely satisfying if you like taking ownership of your work from start to finish.
How this Position Is Different from Public Accounting
- Unlike public accounting, your efforts will have a direct financial impact on our clients.
- Due the KBA’s unique approach to lease auditing, you will gain invaluable legal knowledge regarding leases and contracts in general.
- You will significantly develop your writing skills, as KBA’s communications with both clients and property owners develop and advocate KBA’s audit findings.
- You will develop invaluable high-level expertise in resolving a variety of financial issues.
- Forensic investigation of commercial real estate leases and buildings
- Developing and preparing reports for clients including findings, analysis and calculations
- Interpersonal communication with clients, colleagues and landlords
- Detailed analyses and reconciliation of invoices
- Desktop and on-site audits
- Explanation of audit findings in formal audit reports to clients
- Active CPA license
- Experience in auditing
- Real estate experience a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to multi-task and discern priorities
- Ability to handle all aspects of a project (client/vendor communications, project organization, resource allocation)
- Experience handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook. Knowledge of lease administration and/or property management systems is a plus
- Fast paced and flexible
- Collaborative approach
- Creative solutions
- Intra and inter-team coordination
Please forward resumes to: Francine Girimonte, Vice President of Human Resources: email@example.com or fax to 732.636.0534.
At KBA, our core values of respect, integrity and fairness are inherent in the relationships we build with each other and with our customers. We work hard, work smart and have fun. We offer a competitive benefits package, stimulating work environment and is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace. We also offer:
- Medical insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacation